Friday, December 16, 2016

Creativity in digital photo was essential to making pictures look unique. The use of layer mask allowed us to fluidly edit images that otherwise would look awkward in that setting. With more experimentation with PhotoShop, I can improve my creativity and skill. The works produced in the class had ranged from magazine covers to selfies. Shading in the image was important in making the work look visually pleasing and blending an image’s rough edges. In class, I participated in the reading and completed my notes. If the person sitting next to me was struggling, I tried to help them as much as I could, (though I was normally the one needing help). I put effort in the class and did my best to make sure assignments were done on time and fully completed. I tried to ensure that I put effort and creativity into my shots


No comments:

Post a Comment